Calm your body and mind. A relaxing blend of fresh lavender softened beautifully with bergamot and a gentle kiss of warm aromatic frankincense as a base note.
Our artisan crafted massage candles are formulated to a low melt point of 40°C (similar to a warm bath) to ensure a comfortable sensual massage without causing discomfort to the skin.
Our propriety blend of local Currumbin beeswax and nourishing botanical oils will slowly melt into a pool of warm sensual oils packed with omegas, vitamins and minerals to hydrate, nourish and repair the skin. A natural moisturiser for hands, feet and other dry areas of the body, leaves skin feeling soft and satin smooth.
- Hand poured in Australia.
- Size 120g (Approximately 5 massages or 20 hours burn time)
- Convenient pour spout
- Aphrodisiac Aromatherapy to set the mood
- Ultra-moisturizing formula
- See below or base of candle for instructions
Light the wick and relax until a whole layer of the wax has melted (5-10 minutes). Blow out the candle. Then simply pour the warm oil directly onto the skin and gently massage into the skin to relax and unwind. The candle will solidify to use another day.
Scent can greatly influence our brain activity and help improve our lives.
- Lavender is known as one of the most calming essential oils because it has significant calming and relaxing properties when used aromatically, topically, and internally. The calming nature of Lavender essential oil makes it useful for easing feelings of tension and can help to promote soothing, positive feelings. Lavender oil is a popular choice for promoting an atmosphere that is conducive to a good night of sleep, as the light, floral aroma of the oil is useful for creating a calm environment.
Bergamot an incredibly unique essential oil, Bergamot is known to have both calming and uplifting properties. When stress levels or tensions are high, Bergamot oil provides a wonderful way to promote a calming atmosphere, while simultaneously encouraging uplifting feelings. With its light, citrusy aroma, Bergamot oil is an extremely useful calming essential oil, especially when it comes to dispelling feelings of stress and uplifting mood.
- Frankincense, sometimes referred to as olibanum, is a common type of essential oil used in aromatherapy that can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and boosting immunity.
Ecomailers used - 100% home compostable, plant-based packaging