Calm your body and mind. A relaxing blend of fresh lavender softened beautifully with bergamot and a gentle kiss of warm aromatic frankincense as a base note.
Our propriety blend of local Currumbin beeswax and nourishing botanical oils will slowly melt into a pool of warm sensual oils packed with omegas, vitamins and minerals to hydrate, nourish and repair the skin. No chemical additives, non-greasy, long-lasting body-safe oil.
Our artisan crafted massage candles are formulated to a low melt point of 40°C (similar to a warm bath) to ensure a comfortable sensual massage without causing discomfort to the skin. A natural moisturiser for hands, feet and other dry areas of the body, leaves skin feeling soft and satin smooth.
- Hand poured in Australia.
- Size 120g (Approximately 2-4 full body massage )
- Ceramic jar with a pour spout
- Ceramic lid to keep the dust out for multiple use
- Aphrodisiac Aromatherapy to set the mood
- Ultra-moisturizing formula
- See below or base of candle for instructions
Light the wick and relax until a whole layer of the wax has melted (5-10 minutes). Blow out the candle. Then simply pour the warm oil directly onto the skin and gently massage into the skin to relax and unwind. The candle will solidify to use another day.
Touch someone you care for with these light and silky-smooth blends of Aromatic Massage Oils. Each of the three scented massage oils reveals an enticing fragrance and imparts a powerful effect on mind, body and spirit.
Our point of difference is our carefully curated aromatherapy essential oil blends, created to ignite your senses.
Aromatherapy can greatly influence our emotions, moods, and behaviors, and by creating fragrances that bring positive experiences to our everyday activities and contribute to our self care routines, we want to help boost people’s happiness and improve people’s lives through aromatherapy and massage.
- Lavender is known as one of the most calming essential oils because it has significant calming and relaxing properties when used aromatically, topically, and internally. The calming nature of Lavender essential oil makes it useful for easing feelings of tension and can help to promote soothing, positive feelings. Lavender oil is a popular choice for promoting an atmosphere that is conducive to a good night of sleep, as the light, floral aroma of the oil is useful for creating a calm environment.
Bergamot an incredibly unique essential oil, Bergamot is known to have both calming and uplifting properties. When stress levels or tensions are high, Bergamot oil provides a wonderful way to promote a calming atmosphere, while simultaneously encouraging uplifting feelings. With its light, citrusy aroma, Bergamot oil is an extremely useful calming essential oil, especially when it comes to dispelling feelings of stress and uplifting mood.
- Frankincense, sometimes referred to as olibanum, is a common type of essential oil used in aromatherapy that can offer a variety of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, and boosting immunity.
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE THERAPY
- Reduces stress and increasing relaxation.
- Reduces pain and muscle soreness and tension.
- Improves circulation, energy and alertness.
- Improves immune function.
- Enhances your mood.
- Improves sleep.
Ecomailers used - 100% home compostable, plant-based packaging.